1. Consultation - a free
initial consultation is offered to review your current Information Technology
issues, to introduce our expertise and to explain our design process.
2. Analysis/Design - formal or
informal with attention to your priorities -
security issues, disaster recovery planning, training and support, web
3. Procurement - all hardware, software
4. Implementation - all work will be done in such a way as to minimize the
impact to your day to day operation.
5. Testing - of as many systems as feasible
for seamless integration.
6. Integration - including mediating
issues with vendors or others
7. Monitoring -
on-site or remotely to ensure updates are
made, system alerts are reviewed and all phases of your network
are in peak working order.
Software & Hardware Supported